Sedation Dentistry at Bowmanville Dental
Who is a Candidate For Sedation Dentistry? People who:
- hate needles or shots
- have high fear or anxiety or past traumatic dental experiences
- have difficulty getting numb
- have a bad gag reflex
- hate the noises or smells of a dental office
- have very sensitive teeth
- have complex dental problems
- have limited time to complete dental care
- are embarrassed about their teeth
We offer several types of sedation, including laughing gas, oral sedation and general anesthesia.
Sedation is suitable for children as young as two years old. Adults in good health can also choose sedation for dental care.
We are happy to provide you with details.
Send us an email or call us for more information: 905-697-9799
You can learn more on our website too, by clicking to read more about sedation dentistry.